Marais TournellesThis traditional apartment in a superb location, nestled on the quiet rue de Tournelles, is just one block from the Place des Vosges.
This traditional apartment in a superb location, nestled on the quiet rue de Tournelles, is just one block from the Place des Vosges. Two blocks in the opposite direction is one of the best food markets in Paris, the Marche Richard Lenoir, held twice per week and drawing people from all over Paris. Bright and well-lit from the large windows overlooking the street below. The main salon has a lovely wooden floor and has an additional smaller room currently used as office space. The 2 well-sized, bright bedrooms are either side of the bathroom and separate toilet. The kitchen is well-equipped with a tiled floor. With superb views over the Marais roof tops, this apartment also overlooks a quiet courtyard and is in a superbly maintained building. With some work required on the electrics and optionally the kitchen and bathroom, this apartment makes a perfect pied-a-terre or a great choice for a Paris investment offering high rental income. Cellar included.
• One block from the historical Place des Vosges
• Two minute walk to the Marche Richard Lenoir food market.
• Quiet, intimate pied-a-terre apartment also perfect for high rental income.
• Two minute walk to the Bastille metro stop.
• Two minute walk to the shops and cafes of the rue des Francs Bourgeois, the heart of the Marais.