Theseus Village is arranged around three terraces, with commanding views towards the sea and the horizon, each terrace has an individual character, yet there is no mistaking they belong together. The natural contours upon which the village is set give the site some of its unique attractions. The architects have been careful not to destroy this, instead working with the spirit of the site to achieve a natural and comfortable harmony. At the heart of Theseus village is the main swimming pool with its shady trees, gazebo, and pavilion, that also serves as an informal focus for the village. This will be a perfect spot from which to enjoy the spectacular local sunsets and embrace the Cypriot love of the sea.
- The Mediterranean’s finest 578 acre integrated sports & leisure resort.
- Luxurious 5-star InterContinental Resort Hotel, Paphos, Cyprus, with 290 bedrooms, 4 restaurants & 3 bars.
- Outstanding 18-hole championship golf course with Golf Academy & Clubhouse.
- The Retreat Spa - an ultra-luxurious, award-winning Spa with 27 treatment rooms, Health Club, thermae, pool, sun deck & garden.
- World-class Tennis Academy including 9 championship tennis courts - 4 clay & 5 hard courts.
- The Village Square with a selection of shops, restaurants, bars & Byzantine style St. Catherine’s Chapel.
- An extensive choice of luxurious & lavishly appointed villas.
- Two private Mediterranean Beach Clubs.
- Sweeping views over the Mediterranean, the golf course & unspoilt natural landscape.
- Charming architecture inspired by traditional Cypriot village style.
- Easily accessible - just 15 minutes from Paphos International Airport.
- Near Airport